YBN SLA H10 (Self-Lubricating) Series Chain weigh only 252 grams and it uses a patented technology which applied the self-lubrication material (Ni-PTFE Teflon) on the surfaces of chain plates and rollers which lets chain keep high performance, allowing it to run smoothly and quietly with minimum maintenance and cleaning.
- SLA Stands for "Superior Lubricating Aid"
- DHA Chromium Carbide Pin & Roller
- Super Light 252 grams
- Superior Durability
The average life cycle of SLA H10 chain is about 6000 Kilometer ~ 8000 Kilometer which is much longer than other regular chains' life cycles. This result was tested with a bicycle loaded 87KG weight and running speed of 30 Kilometer per hour.
- Speed of Sprocket : 10
- Weight : 252 grams
* Ni-PTFE Teflon Coating-SFL which ensures smoothness and durability
* Chain Pin : DHA Chromium Carbide Hardened Treatment
* Compatible with : SHIMANO, CAMPAGNOLO AND SRAM 10 Speed drive train system.
Made In Taiwan