SOLD OUT as of Nov 26 2020
The BL-M6000 levers offer Servo wave high power function. The BR-M6000 callipers will accommodate Ice Tech finned pads
- powerful and responsive braking for a wide range of riding styles
- durable construction with a cool integrated appearance
- smooth and predictable control with balance of power and rigidity
- front or rear mount
- One Way Bleeding- and Ice Tech-Technology
- resin pistons
- IS mount with mount adapter
- steel caliper fixing bolt (5 mm)
One Way Bleeding
One way bleeding was developed for quick and easy prevention of air in Shimano’s hydraulic system. Shimano has streamlined the oil route throughout the system to prevent air bubble from being captured in the system. One way oil routing plus a funnel tool with mineral oil provides an easy and clean bleeding system.
The fade, which can occur to rotor and pad when braking on a long downhill ride for instance, has a negative impact on the braking performance. Shimano has adopted Ice Technology rotors and Ice Technology pads to realize the cooling technology for consistent performance. The rotor blade, which has a 3 layer-sandwich structure of stainless steel, aluminium and stainless steel, provides better radiation performance achieving from 400 °C to 300°C surface temperature. Also, the radiation fin has been adopted for the pad. Moreover, the rotor blade and the radiator fin provide long pad life, less noise, less fade and are lightweight.